Monday 10 January 2011

Welcome to the jungle..

Good evening bloggers! Hi i'm Mol, most people call me that, to the family members and strangers its Alice Molyneux. Basically I have no idea what my blogg is about or is going to be about but I thought I'd give it a try and see where I end up! I'm interested and fascinated about so many things it is hard to tell where i will end up being interested in theatre, art, body art, fashion and so much more I hope my blogg will be uniquely interesting in its own abstract world!
A little bit to bore you now...
I am 16 and i am in sixth form in a community school, (i know right, how glamorous) I am studying Musical theatre, Textiles, Art and Media. It has to be said Media is the bane of my life but unfortunately its apparently crucial to my career choice, as they say in the theatre the show must go on! 
I live in a small village near a little welsh town, 'Abertridwr' (aber-tree-doo) in welsh in mean joining of the three rivers, how quaint! Unfortunately the chavy terrorists who reside here aren't the friendliest of people. My super trooper friends are close by so its not all bad.
I love and I mean I am border line obsessed with Harry Potter, I know character names as if I know them in person the house colours and even some of the spells! EXPECTO PATRONUM! It is the inspiration to my name 'Tap Dancing Spiders' its a line from 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban' (''Spiders they want me to tap dance, I don't want to tap dance!'' ''You tell those spiders Ron'' ''Right'').


SO hopefully I'll get the hang of this and i promise my future posts will be more interesting but it would be rude of me not to introduce myself.


Me, Myself and I:

No comments:

Post a Comment